Consular Services –
Traveling to Liberia requires A valid passport is mandatory. Visa requirements are subject to change and should be checked prior to traveling to Liberia, but at the time of writing, visas are required by most nationalities and must be acquired in advance any Liberian Embassy
5201 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20011 Tel: 202-723-0437, Fax: 202-723-0436
Opened: Monday to Thursday, 10 AM to 3:00 PM Closed: Liberian Holidays and Federal Holidays
Please make sure that your application is complete. Incomplete or deficient applications will not be processed. Fees paid are non-refundable for all applications submitted, whether or not they are processed Visas issued are of the following type: Diplomatic, Official, or Regular
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM WITH REQUIREMENTS BY REGISTERED
MAIL USING USPS, FEDEX, or UPS envelope with tracking number TO THE LIBERIAN EMBASSY, 5201 16th Street NW,
Washington DC 20011, or. Bring Your Documents into the Office at this address for Processing Same day service must be done by walk-in only and cannot be completed by mail.
a. Applicant’s Passport must accompany the application and the passport must have at least 6 months left before expiration
b. Two (1) passport size photographs. (FULL Face view on White background)
c. Flight itinerary
d.Self-addressed prepaid USPS/FEDEX/UPS envelope with the tracking number for return of passport (see mail restrictions)Mail or drop-off passport and all other documents listed above. Failure to include all items could lead to delays in the processing of your visa.
1. There is a waiting period of ten(10) working days for Visa processing.
2. Applicants are advised to apply within two weeks of their travel date.
3. Airlines by regulation, will not allow you to board without a valid visa.
4. If you are a Liberian, living in the United States and have become a US citizen, you are required to obtain a valid visa to travel to Liberia
5. In accordance with International Health Regulations, all persons entering Liberia are also required to have a Valid Certificate of Immunization (YELLOW BOOK)
6. ECOWAS Country Passports: No Visa Required
7. There is an additional fee of $75.00 for Same Day and $50.00 for Next Day service
Some important Lines
WE DO NOT HANDLE, PROCESS OR NEITHER GUARANTEE PLEASE CONTACT THE LIBERIA EMBASSIES IN YOUR COUNTRY RESIDING.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: