One of the most popular dish in Liberia is fufu and pepper soup. Pepper soup is made with seafood like crab fish, meat, pig foot and some real dry fish and bonnies.
The soup is popular during raining season when the weather is much colder because there’s a belief that drinking the soup helps keep the body warm. Pepper soup is also a great flu remedy
Directions for Making the Cassava Fufu Meal
- Put the Cassava Fufu in a clean dry pot and set on the stove.
- Turn on the heat to medium and start stirring with a wooden spatula till it heats up.
- Keep adding drops of water bit by bit and keep stirring till the Cassava Fufu changes from pure white to off white.
- Add a few more drops of water, cover the pot and leave it to heat up.
- Once it steams up again all over, mix well with the wooden spatula till smoo
- That’s it! WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
Video credit to IBEthechief